Before proceeding with your reservation, read the following:
- Young people are welcome as long as they participate in dining from our regular menu. However, we are unable to accept small children and babies as it is not a suitable environment. We do not have child friendly facilities and we wish to respect all of our diners’ experience.
- For bookings of more than 8 people, please contact us by phone at +3519129500019 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings are made with a 15-minute interval between each booking.
- To complete your booking, your credit/debit card details will be requested during the booking process (for lunch or dinner).
- We would like to inform you that you can cancel or modify your booking at no cost up to 48 hours before. On the day of the booking, the reservation will be held for 30 minutes after the scheduled time. After this 30-minute grace period, the booking will be cancelled. If you do not show up or cancel the reservation with less than 48 hours notice, a fee of 50 euros per person will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When making your reservation, please let us know if your visit is for a special occasion, special requests, or any other relevant information.
- Please inform us of any dietary restrictions or intolerances. The restaurant assumes no responsibility if we are not informed in advance at the time of booking.
- We do not have a dress code, and it is not mandatory to wear a jacket and tie. Many of our guests like to dress up, but come as you feel most comfortable. A smart casual option is perfectly suitable for the occasion.
- Once your reservation is accepted, an email will be sent with all the details and requirements of your reservation.
The A Ver Tavira team and Chef Luís Brito, are waiting for you!